We Offer Internships
Think you’re good enough? Do you like our projects and want to be the part of our team? If you can handle this, just apply for right position!
This position requires excellent customer service skills, a great deal of multitasking, communicating promptly, creativity, teamwork, maintaining a studio environment, tech-savvy, ability to solve problems quickly
Monday – Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Saturday – Some
Sunday – Some
Responsibilities for this position include but aren’t limited to answering and making calls, fulfilling and packaging orders, documenting accounts, inventory quality checks and updates, social media marketing, market research, cleaning the office daily, photography, videography, graphic design, web development.
– Sorting, Packaging, And Shipping: 30%
– Fraud Protection: 10%
– Quality Control: 10%
– Customer Contact: 15%
– Marketing and Admin task: 20%
– Filing and account management 5%
– Social Media Management 10%
Answering emails, phone calls, and other inquiries from our clients. Conducting photoshoots and video sets. SEO and graphic work for clients. project managing, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSA’s):
– Great Communication Skills
– Ability to solve various customer issues independently
– Experience with incoming and outgoing calls
– Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Position requires excellent researching skills
High school diploma required
Some College Preferred